Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Meet Michael Brunson

Hello one and all!  Welcome to the Signs of the Times: Underground!  Thank you to my good friend Aaron Christensen for putting this together and asking me to be apart of it!

As for myself, I am 38 years old and have been married to my wonderful wife, Sandra for 15 1/2 years.  (In case you were wondering, she still likes me.)  We have three beautiful children and we now have a good little puppy dog.  I graduated from Brigham Young University in 2005 with a degree in Communications, which means I'm doing something other than what I graduated in.

I guest blogged on Aaron's previous blog "Signs of the Times" and am pretty sure that I was not the catalyst to the cataclysmic end of the SotT.  It was feared that when Aaron announced the end of SotT, that the world would stop spinning, a whole in the fabric of the universe would appear, and quite possibly, quite possibly, the Chicago Cubs would win the World Series.

So... with all of that said, I hope that you are a frequent visitor to the Underground and hope that you find this a good respite from your cares.

Don't worry, the Cubs aren't close to winning the World Series.  The universe is safe for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment