Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

A-Town Playlist: 17 songs to end 2017

I noticed this morning that I have posted a blog on New Year's Eve two years in a row, so I figured I better knock another one out before we ring in 2018. In 2015, I wrote about my 15 favorite movies of the year. In 2016, I wrote about 16 good things that happened to me that year. This year, I'll give you a good old A-Town Playlist with 17 of my favorite songs from 2017. Enjoy!

1. Cold War Kids - Love is Mystical



2. John Mayer - Changing


3. Ocean Park Standoff - Good News


4. Portugal. The Man - Feel It Still


5. Train - Play That Song


6. Weezer - Feels Like Summer


7. Alice Merton - No Roots


8. Imagine Dragons - Believer


9. New Politics - One Of Us


10. Walk the Moon - One Foot


11. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You


12. Harry Styles - Sign of the Times

*Bonus points to Mr. Styles for using the name of my blog as the name of his song.


13. Muse - Dig Down


14. Linkin Park - One More Light


15. alt-J - In Cold Blood



16. Queens of the Stone Age - The Way You Used to Do





17. The Revivalists - Wish I Knew You

*This song was technically released in 2015, originally, but it made it big in 2017 and is my pick for Song of the Year, so... deal with it.


Well, there you have it. Hopefully that gave you some good stuff to listen to. Did I miss any of your top songs of the year? Let me know in the comments section below.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment