Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Kingdom Hearts 3: Photo Blog

To commemorate a triumphant run through "Kingdom Hearts 3," I've selected 20 of my favorite screenshots and pictures that were taken along the way. You'll learn that I really, really liked the "Pirates of the Caribbean" world. (To be honest, there was one point during the "Pirates" level when I thought I was actually watching a movie. Pretty impressive.) I'm going to try to put these in as close to chronological order as I can, so the further you go into this blog, the more likely you are to see a spoiler about the end of the game. Beware... and enjoy!


















  


For more on "Kingdom Hearts," check out my thoughts on playing through the entire series by clicking here. For more on "Kingdom Hearts" and all the other pop culture you need, keep it tuned to The Underground, find me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter (here and here).

Until next time,

May your heart be your guiding key!

No comments:

Post a Comment