Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Red Dead Redemption 2: Photo Blog


When "Red Dead Redemption 2" hit store shelves back in 2018, I knew I wanted to get it. I loved its Playstation 3 predecessor, "Red Dead Redemption," so I had to dive back into the American West on PS4. I'd soon come to find out that it's a very drawn out story, and it constantly wore me out when I played it. I've seen some people refer to RDR2 as a "horse simulator," and I totally get where they're coming from. It's a very realistic and detailed game, and, it turns out, that's not always a blast to play. I gave up on it very early on but kept the game, in hopes that I would someday return to play it.

Fast forward to two years later. Twenty-twenty, the Year of Our Lord. A global pandemic hit and we all got quarantined. On top of that, my wife and I had a baby and I went on paternity leave for six weeks. We sit around and watch a lot of TV and stuff, since we can't really go anywhere else for our entertainment. This gave me a lot of time to catch up on video games, and I figured that there was no time like the present to hunker down and play some good old "Red Dead Redemption."

I finally beat the game last night, and I think I'd like to write an actual blog about some of the wild stuff that I ran into while I played, but I'll save that for a later date. For now, I'd just like to post some of my favorite photos that I took during the game. Be advised that some spoilers may follow, including one, like, really major one... so if you're like me and are hanging on until you have the inner gumption to play the game, beware of that.


If you're still riding with me after that warning, I'm going to go ahead and post the photos here, without any captions. Take a look, if you feel so inclined, partner!



















For more "Red Dead Redemption" content, keep it here with The Underground. In the meantime, feel free to follow me on Twitter (here and here). Now go ahead and giddy on up, partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment