Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Total World Domination


Let’s face it. Those three words tend to strike fear into the hearts of men. No one wants to be dominated. Everyone wants to have choices. However, the world domination I am talking about is something I would totally jump on board with, and it all comes down to one word. Disney. Yes, you heard me. Disney is taking over the world. For some of you this may be difficult to believe, but let me just take a few minutes to prove my point.


First of all, Disney reigns in the amusement park industry. Millions of people visit Disney parks all over the world each year because they have it figured out. For me Disneyland is my Mecca. Not only do they have fantastic rides, friendly employees, and memorable characters, they also have that special something. The magic you feel when entering a Disney park is second to none. It doesn’t matter if you are nine or ninety Disney has something for everyone. Every other amusement park tries to live up to Disney’s standards and personally I think that they are light years behind.


Secondly, Disney reigns in the film industry. Who could forget their first time seeing Beauty and the Beast, the Lion King, or Tangled? With amazing animation, wonderful story telling, and catchy music, (“Let it Go” anyone?) Disney has found a way to please both children and adult.


Last but not least, Marvel. Disney made one of its greatest moves in purchasing Marvel. Marvel continues to release blockbuster after blockbuster and I don’t see that stopping anytime soon. With movies planned far into the future, Disney has secured itself.

So, as Disney continues to conquer the world, I will continue to be ready for it. After all, who wouldn’t want everywhere to be the happiest place on earth? Let’s just keep It’s a Small World tucked away in a dark corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment