Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Meet Austin Christensen

Meet Austin Christensen

I'm Austin, 24, married to a wonderful woman and I'm the younger brother of the mastermind behind the Underground. 

As a youth, I attended and graduated from Alta High School. I currently have a really poor outlook on education which I don't care to explain at this time, but if you'd like to know more, you know how to reach me. I'm a writer for a digital marketing company, and I've had plenty my work published on many well known sites, as well as some that aren't so popular. I will also be working with the Utah Jazz's radio broadcast, this winter (for the second year), as a statistician and assistant producer. Yes I've met the players, and no, I can't get you free tickets (unless you're really, really cool). Aaron has asked me to contribute to this blog as a sports writer, and that's what I intend to do--write about sports. 

As far as my sports background goes, I've been a fan of sports my entire life. I'm a fan of the Utah Jazz, Boston Red Sox, any team that Drew Brees plays on, Real Salt Lake, the Brazilian national soccer team (I served my mission there) and the University of Utah. I like to consider myself to be a level-headed fan, although I didn't use to be. 

I'm very excited to start my writing at SotT Underground, and I hope that you all enjoy my writing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment