Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog Hog

So I haven’t wanted to be a blog hog, so I haven’t blogged for a while to give others time to blog. But then too many cool things happened and now I have to jam them all into a few blogs so, be prepared to be ambushed with bloggy goodness and wonderful music!!  Oh and pictures, picture time J First I want to start with I went and saw the New Electric Sound live! It was spectacular! Now just to let you know if I like a band and they don’t sound good live I have a hard time liking them anymore, not to say that I won’t like them it is just tough for me. But this was not the case at all with them. If you ever get the chance to check them out, I HIGHLY recommend going!! They sound even better live then on their albums. I know I have talked about them before but seeing them live was the best! So I just had to blog about them again.
The New Electric Sound

Next on my music tour was Tegan and Sara and FUN. Now don’t get me wrong I was excited to see Nathan strutting his stuff and being just an incredible singer but I was really there to enjoy the musical enlightening of Tegan and Sara. I have loved them since I saw them open for the Killers literally like 10 years ago! I especially love their songs The Con and Back in Your Head. They are an incredible women duo and super fun to watch! I went with my mom and she was actually excited to see FUN. She is part of the reason I bought the tickets in the first place. She loves Nathan and I think he is quit talented as well, I actually I liked him when he was in The Format. I also had forgotten I had seen them when they opened for Jack’s Mannequin years ago, when they were just starting out. It was neat to see how far they had come since the first time I had seen them. Over all the night was a success for both of us we had so much fun singing and dancing. A concert outside under the stars with incredibly talented performers with my mom, I couldn’t have asked for a better night!  Tegan And Sara did not let me down; they were definitely the highlight of the night for me. If you don’t know Tegan and Sara, here is a link to The Con. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soJtF3F5t2k.

FUN.














Lastly near the end of August (yes I know I am super behind) I had the opportunity to fly to San Francisco and see my 49ers play against the Vikings. I know it is not music but every once in awhile I go and do something else :P The game was fantastic, I have never been to an NFL game and it was a blast. I love football, well most sports in general, so it was super exciting to be there in person. Especially since it is the last year they will be at Candlestick Park, I felt honored to be there. I also love going to San Francisco because of the smells, sounds and just overall feel. It was a nice weekend trip and the best way to end my summer, well maybe not totally end. Stay tuned and I will share the end of my summer of music and the beginning of fall. It won’t be long before I share my next round of adventures, more shows and more fun!! J  Until then continue to “Live life to the fullest, enjoy every moment and every experience!”
Doug and I  ready to watch!

Niners Coming out onto the field
Let the games begin!















~Crystal N.



No comments:

Post a Comment