Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

A little post about me - Meet Jordan Holmes

Well, it's a little overdue for me to write this post. I'm Jordan Holmes, and I'll be contributing to this wonderful little blog from time to time. I'm a 26 year old married man, raising 3 kids and attempting to balance school, work, and home life to the best of my abilities. Since spare time is nearly non-existent in my world, I have come to enjoy those things that are duties for a man such as myself; fixing things, cooking, facilitating entertainment for my family, researching impending purchases on the Internet to try and get the best bang for my buck, and so on.

My contributions here will include but will likely not be limited to; food (the stuff i make and/or eat), technology, music, perhaps a little home repair, and the occasional rant about whatever is on my mind. I am generally not the most serious guy, so I will hopefully be able to weave a little humor into my posts so the readers are not completely bored with me. Heck, I'll even take requests if you want. Just shoot me an email or something and I will be happy to respond as long as it is within my intellectual power to do so.

Here's to a happy future of reading and writing!


No comments:

Post a Comment