Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Yep... I'm One of Those People

So... my fellow Undergroundians, I have discovered over the past couple of weeks that I am one of those people.  It's nothing scary, bad, or earth-shattering, it's just one of those things that I thought was dormant in my personality, but has come screaming to the surface.

I am, of course, talking about my predilection to spoil our new puppy dog.

Ginger (my youngest calls her Ginger T. Brunson; my Dad, Ginger Snap) came into our home.  She's quite the little spit-fire, which means she fits into my lot just perfectly.

Last week, we had to go to the pet store to get her some of the pet medicine to keep fleas away.  While there, I decided that the dog needed a new blanket and her own special bath towel.  Yep, I'm one of those people who will buy things for their pet that they already have at home, but the pet needs one of their very own.

If you are one of us, I now understand.  If you are not one of us, keep the faith, but in the end, like me, you will fall into the abyss of spoiling the pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment